Fahim Anwar
Fahim Anwar News

Made Gawker and Colorlines

My tweet of something i noticed on the American Apparel website has made the blogosphere rounds. Pretty cool.

Gawker / Colorlines

List of Articles
sort

Guy Code/Late Night file

• Nov 24, 2014

Guy Code was kind enough to post about my Late Night with Seth Meyers appearance. Link
Read more »

StandUp Talk Interview w/ Lance Cantstopolis file

• Apr 27, 2014

StandUp Talk did an interview with my boy Lance Cantstopolis. Dude is blazing the comedy scene and I'm just lucky to be a pal.
Read more »

Goatface in 2013 NBC Shortcuts Film Festival moviefile

• Oct 28, 2013

Goatface's Short Film "Pilot Season" made it to the finals. 15,000 submissions were whittled down to 8. This was just a sketch I wrote that we realized was a short film in the editing bay. A happy m...
Read more »

Interview

• Apr 06, 2013

The Comic's Comic did a cool profile piece on me. Read it here.
Read more »

Sooo...i'm in Rolling Stone Magazine file

• Dec 19, 2012

The music video Goatface made for Das Racist was featured in the Nov. 22nd 2012 issue of Rolling Stone...ridiculous. It also made the Rolling Stone website. Click Here
Read more »

Goatface In SPIN Magazine!

• Oct 31, 2012

Our official music video for Das Racist's "Girl" made SPIN Magazine. Check it out here.
Read more »

Crappy Awesome Podcast

• Sep 20, 2012

Cool podcast I guested on. If you're a fan it's a cool, more personal look at my life/comedy. Listen HERE. website: http://www.crappyawesome.com/
Read more »

Made Gawker and Colorlines

• May 21, 2012

My tweet of something i noticed on the American Apparel website has made the blogosphere rounds. Pretty cool. Gawker / Colorlines
Read more »

Providing Commentary for BBC America!

• Apr 30, 2012

I'm going to be a talking head on BBC America's "The Brit List," a countdown show of the sexiest, coolest and baddest Brits over the years. It's a 3 episode series so be sure to catch me slangin'...
Read more »

Goatface Interviewed By Racialicious. file

• Mar 26, 2012

My sketch group (Goatface) was interviewed by Racialicious and we dove pretty deep into race and Hollywood. Interesting read. Check it out! [Click Here To Read Article] Here's the accompanying audi...
Read more »

Chuck Episode (Update)

• Jan 31, 2012

Alright so I've found out for sure my episode will air Feb. 1st. Be sure to catch it on NBC at 8pm (pst).
Read more »

Recurring Role On FOX's "Lie To Me [116]

• Jan 30, 2012

I will be playing a post graduate student, CHARLES, brought on to the Lightman Group to help Dr. Cal Lightman write his book. Keep your eyes peeled for the upcoming season.
Read more »

Latest News
© Fahim Anwar All rights reserved. Website Design by MisoWebDesign.com
Login

Wanna Dance?
Join my Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Blog
Email Me